Privacy & Cookie Statement
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via the websites lurch.nl and lurch.app of De Webmakers. De Webmakers respects your privacy and treats your personal data carefully and confidentially. The processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this privacy and cookie statement we explain which personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
Use of your data
When using our website and services, you leave certain information with us. That can be personal data. For example, when placing and paying for your order, we ask for some personal data.
You can also leave your details when posting a comment on Lurch.nl or Lurch.app.
Furthermore, the website offers the possibility to ask questions via a contact form, where you are asked to fill in various details to handle your question. Finally, you can subscribe to a newsletter.
We process the following data from you (partly depending on the actions you perform on our site):
- Name and address details
- e-mail address
- phone number
- IP address
- payment details
- purchase history
- login data
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- let you use our services
- purchasing services via the website and using the functionalities of the website
- grant you access to your account
- processing your order and informing you about its progress
- sending personalized newsletters based on services
- answering questions asked via the website
- informing about malfunctions and maintenance of our services
- improving our services
- Retention periods
The above data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to provide our service to you and/or you are subscribed to our newsletter.
We can, if you have given permission for this, contact you by e-mail and send our newsletter. An unsubscribe option is included with every communication via this route.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data.
Provision to third parties
De Webmakers does not provide your data to third parties, except in the case of a legal claim or when this is necessary in connection with the delivery of a product or service.
Right to access and correct or delete your data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request to view, change or delete this data. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use your personal data for profiling. We use your personal data to create one or more profiles. We draw up these profiles on the basis of automated algorithms and on the basis of information from contact moments with our Customer Service. With these profiles we can make you better and more targeted commercial offers. Of course, guaranteeing your privacy has the highest priority.
By using our website you give permission to use all cookies and plugins as described in this privacy and cookie statement. You are free to disable cookies through your browser. Keep in mind that it is possible that our website will no longer work optimally.
We use the following applications: Google analytics and Facebook pixel
We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- generating general statistics and obtaining insight into how our website and newsletters are used by visitors or readers;
- optimizing our services;
- tailoring content on our website and in our newsletters, based on your interests and on the basis of your clicking and surfing behaviour.
- We have no control over what the providers of the above applications themselves do with the cookies. For more information about these providers and how they deal with cookies, view the privacy statements (note: these can change regularly) of these parties.
- About this statement
- Third Party Websites
- This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites
About this statement
Third Party Websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Adjust privacy and cookie statement
De Webmakers reserves the right to make changes to this statement. When there are changes, we will publish them on our website. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Authority for Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy law, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
If you have questions about your privacy and our privacy and cookie statement, you can ask them by contacting De Webmakers via:
4201 AE Gorinchem
This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 09-08-2021